vendredi 19 septembre 2014

How to- XL fleece tube covers?

I'm thinking of getting a 10 foot long six inch diameter PVC tube and cutting it into a few different tunnels. I wanted a few big ones for out of the cage playtime. Now that I'm all moved Yuki has a whole room to himself and I'm working on getting it all decked out into a (safe) chin paradise. He's got a fleece covered tube now (from his previous mom) that he doesn't chew on at all, so I'm not too worried about him chewing through the cover, but I don't want to leave the PVC exposed. If I do, I know Yuki will chew on it just because he's not supposed to. I'm wondering if anyone that's done fleece covers has a good pattern/ DIY guide that can easily be modified for different lengths of tube.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire