dimanche 14 septembre 2014

Help my Chinchilla Hates Girlfriend :(

I have a 13 year old female chinchilla who has always been pretty skittish and timid but over the years has become very comfortable with me where she will allow rubs and sitting in my lap and to be picked up. I recently met a girl I love very much and we are moving in together. My Chinchilla is set up in a bedroom with free roam that is all lined in pine board and obstacles so she has her own environment.



When my chinchilla met my girl friend we sat Indian style and my chinchilla began making agitated noises and acting very excitable, circling my girlfriend, leaping over her knee, jumping in her lap and grunting and stretching to get close to her face.



Last night we tried again and my chinchilla actually bit her on the lip and arm, drew a little blood even. I have never seen her behave this way and I am at a loss. She has met other people who are my friends and I have had people feed her when I am on long trips and I have not heard of her every being aggressive.



Does anyone have any insight on this behavior or tips? I am just stunned and was not prepared for this at all.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire