mercredi 17 septembre 2014

Non-breeding m/f pair?

Hi, Ive had a pair of chins for 7 weeks now (boy and girl). Since getting them Ive given them lots of space and time to adjust. I was told they are a "non-breeding pair". Now that they are getting comfortable and trusting me, Im concerned that I should think about seperating them. Honestly I wouldnt of considered it before because I felt like they needed eachother to settle in to their new (and final) home. Theyve been through a lot, the female was kind of a hot mess when she came here but shes a different chin already😊

So I was hoping for some advice, is there really such thing as a non breeding pair? If they never made babies before but now are beginning to feel safe is there a chance that they will start breeding? :hmm:

Thanks in advance for any thoughts or advise!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire