dimanche 21 septembre 2014

Non-surgical Neutering--Zeuterin. Anyone know anything about it?

I am an animal science major at my university, and we have learned about zeuterin in a number of my classes. We were always learning about it being used on cats and dogs though. Basically it is a form of non-surgical neutering, which involves an injection in each testicle.



The humane society that I work at has used it on rats successfully, and someone at the humane society asked me if it would be something that could be used on chinchillas because we recently had a group of 6 chinchillas with two babies brought in (not that they are planning on doing it to those chins, they were just curious).



Does anyone know anything about this? If it is safe, it seems like it could be a much safer and inexpensive way to curb the unplanned/pet owned litters out there.



Thanks!



Here is a general link to the product: http://www.zeuterin.com




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire