lundi 22 septembre 2014

Question bout prices, and breeders

I am building a new chinchilla cage hopefully in the next month or two. It is big enough to house 4-6 chins. I currently have two, I would like to have a total of four. But what I like doing with all my animals, is each one being a different color or have some sort of marking that makes them different. I have a standard grey and a beige. My next color I want, is a homo ebony or an ebony mosaic. I am still deciding between the two. I figured if they were priced differently it may help me out. So how much money do each of these chins cost usually?? Also I am looking for someone that sells them. I have found breeders, but all the chins that are these colors are males, and I need a female. So if you know someone please let me know! Thanks!! (:




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire