dimanche 14 septembre 2014

Flushed ears upon returning to cage

Hi! New chin owner. Sprocket is aprox. 4 years old, she was given to me about a month ago. Things seem to be going well. She takes treats from my hand and will let me pet and scratch her. She is not interested in being held. At all. But does not avoid me during playa time and will jump on both me and the cat. Don't worry about the cat he is petrified and runs. He will not raise a paw to her. She will stay out as long as I will let her and never shows signs of over heating.



I have developed a routine of giving a treat before playtime and after playtime. Once I have decided she is in the cage for the night I close the doors and give her the treat. Only then does she press her ears down and lie down. Then her ears get Bright Pink. It seems if I pet her and give her another treat she perks up her ears return to normal and she starts to run around her cage again.



So the QUESTION is, is she just ticked off about returning to her cage for the night or should I be concerned? Do chins show emotion in their ears?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire