lundi 29 septembre 2014

My New Little Lady

Patryk and I had gone to my sister-in-laws PetSmart and they had one Chinny for sale. We had gotten a good look at her and she had been there for a year! She is so beautiful I had wondered why, so we asked to see her. The guy was saying how she is a biter and doesn't like people, so I was uneasy but Patryk was fine. Patryk had put his hand in her cage palm up and close to the ground and she walked around it sniffing and eventually jumped into his hand and his arms. She was not a happy chinny because no one let her out and if she did come out it was once a month, and Patryk was in love so now we have two wonderful chins.




Attached Images





File Type: jpg IMG_20140929_190825.jpg (157 Bytes)






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire