samedi 23 août 2014

Various Other-Animal Items for Sale

I used to list these sort of used items on my webstore, but the time spent listing them versus the money made.... not worth it. So I'm listing them here for a short period of time before they all get recycled or pitched (except food bowls/water bottles). This is the entire list, some of this stuff is safe for chins, but some not, so if you're looking for just chin-safe stuff, check out the list I posted in that section.



These items are all used.



Everything's available for pickup in Hammond, IN (northwest Indiana, right off 80/94), or they can be shipped.



If you want a lot of stuff, let me know and we can make a deal. I just need this stuff gone.



All items are used. The water bottles will all come with springs or hooks to attach to the cage. The dusters I have oodles more of, I'm not going to take pics of all of them. Some have minor rust (but if that's a concern I can try to find you one with none/very little). Items have all recently been cleaned, may just have a little dust on them.



Pic 1 --11" wheels -- $2 each







Pic 2 -- 12" silent spinner, 12" flying saucer (plastic) -- $3 each







Pic 3 -- 11" wheels -- $2 each







Pic 4 -- 8" wheel, food/hay holder, metal hay rack -- $1 each







Pic 5 -- ceramic food bowl, hamster/gerbil sized house, two coop cups with designs -- $1 each







Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire