mercredi 27 août 2014

Please help!!! I dont know whats wrong!!

I dont know whats wrong with my chin. She has gained weight, her stomach is bigger, it feels hard. When I press a bit on her just to feel, she squeaks. She isnt nearly as active as normal, she sleeps most of the day, normally in a hunched position only standing on her back paws. She doesnt stretch or roll and I read that was a symptom of bloat. She eats and drinks fine. She doesnt poop as much or as often as normal. She does kinda have mood swings. One moment she will be very friendly and just sit there and let me massage her, then other times she wont really wanna be massaged or around me. She barked once today which she NEVER does and it freaks out my other chinnie. Is she pregnant? does she have bloat? Does she have something else wrong? Is there anything I can do or any herbs I can give her?? I would take her to a vet in an instant but unfortunately I can not afford one at the moment. PLEASE HELP I AM WORRIED!!!!



I also posted in the Health and Hygiene section, but I am so worried I felt like it was an emergency.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire