lundi 25 août 2014

Oh God, he swallowed it.

GUYSSSS I need help/advice from you all, asap... ( I usually post on Canadian chin forum but atm I really need answers from anyone and realize it's late so I'm posting this all over the place)



Chai and Loki have/had been doing fantastically as of late, but my little bugger Chai did something silly during playtime tonight. They were out in their pen and I was playing with them as usual, letting them use my hands and arms to climb over, when he suddenly grabbed hold of one of my rings and in a split second broke off a piece of baltic amber from it. I immediately tried to see if he had it in his mouth so I could take it away, but nothing. Then I looked all over the playpen, hoping to Almighty Thor that the little thing had just fallen off, but it's definitely not there.



I think he ate it.



It's a 4mm semicircle/circle of baltic amber. So it's technically not all that big, but this is still the equivalent of a toddler swallowing a toonie or something in my mind. I'm pretty worried, since I haven't had to take either of these two to the vet at all since I got them, we've been super healthy.



I've taken Loki back to the cage for now and am keeping Chai in the playpen for a little while to observe him. What should I do?



Please help D: ._.



I'm gonna take a picture of the ring using my phone in a second and put it up here as well. just need to get my phone.







Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire