mercredi 27 août 2014

Kit losing weight

I recently got a new kit and noticed she has been losing weight. When I got her at 8 weeks she was 298g. I weighed her at home a few days ago and it was 228g, I figured it might be a different scale, mine is old and might not be calibrated. Today it was 208g so I know it's going down. She is still acting like a kit, jumping around in her cage. I see her eat hay and have seen her sniff at and eat pellets. Her tail is not curly at the moment like my other chins. She is pooping and peeing normally and her cagemate whom I adopted her with is doing fine.



Any ideas? I am worried about her. As I said she is acting fine, besides the tail being long and flat ( curled sometimes) and the weight loss. I am also giving her supplement I got from the Ryersons.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire