samedi 30 août 2014

Oh Dear.....

Through an honest mistake of the husband, little Blueberry got the tip of a finger bitten off by Mela. There is bone exposed. We just got back from the ER vet with some Batryl (oh no not again) and Metacam for her pain. They put Gluture on her finger (which she has been constantly chewing at, so my hopes of it holding are slim to none) I was told if if didnt hold, then surgery would be needed. I have Glueture as I groom dogs, so I guess I could always re-apply if needed. Im hesitant about surgery as I know anesthetizing chinchillas isnt always safe. So, have any of you had luck with a nipped finger with bone exposed healing without surgery? I dont care what I have to do to keep her cage as clean as possible, I dont care if I need to clean her toe eighty million times a day. Ill do whatever needs to be done if anyone has had any luck and suggestions regarding this to avoid surgery. Ive read too many bad stories about chins going in for a simple surgery and not making out due to the anesthesia.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire