mercredi 27 août 2014

Chinchilla has dreams and nightmares

So every time Mayah ( my chinnie) goes to sleep she either has a dream or a nightmare. In her dreams she twitches and acts like she is running and doing happy squeaks. But recently she has had a couple nightmares, moving a lot and she has been barking in her sleep. The barks are very loud kinda high pitched at times. I go over there to wake her up and just massage her to try and make her feel better. Has anyone had this problem before?? Should I be worried? I want her to be able to sleep in peace, I dont know what could be triggering her nightmares I have never ever treated her badly since she has been here, and as far as I know she hasnt had any traumatizing experiences. Please help!!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire