mercredi 27 août 2014

Chin feels bloated!! She barks and acts a bit different. HELP

Recently my chin has been acting a bit differently. She is sleeping more, eating her food really fast, not nearly the crazy active chin she normally is. Well the past couple of days I have noticed she has felt bigger, more bloated. When I pick her up from kinda her stomach area she does a little squeak, does it hurt her? She is barking a little bit and she NEVER does this. My other chin gets freaked out when she barks. I would take her to a vet in an instant but unfortunately I cannot afford it at the moment :( Does anyone know any herbs or anything that may help so she doesnt die, and so I can avoid a vet?? If there is nothing else I can do then I will try and find a way to take her to a vet. Just please help all you can, I am worried!!



sorry for the long post...




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire