mercredi 20 août 2014

Hehwhoa!

Hehwhoa everybody!



My name is Doresa, and I have finally made an account here on CnH. I found out about this place through my baby: Stephen Elsbree. He's owned a chin 5+ years. His name is Henry (Standard). Henry was adopted from Petsmart; he had some health issues, so they couldn't sell him. Stephen used to work there, so he rescued Henry! I have been a chin owner for 8 months now. Together, we adopted our two cage mates, Snowball (Mosaic) and Puddles (Beige). We introduced Henry to the two, and we got lucky. They accepted him and are now all three cage mates. We then adopted Cheech, a large standard male. His owners were going off to pursue their careers and travel around the world; they needed a good home for their little guy. I think he is very happy with us. And most recently, in May, we added our newest addition: Halo (or as I like to call him, Halogen.) He is a beautiful Pink White chin that we adopted from Hendryx. Really lovable little guy. I love all of our chins; they all have their unique personalities. They are a lot of work, but they are worth it.



So, more about me then...I work for Sheetz, getting close to two years now. I just returned back to school to pursue a RN degree. I work full time, and typically am enrolled in classes full time...while also trying to take care of a house, six animals, and my hubby. I admit, my house chores often fall by the wayside, but I'm trying to get better at managing EVERYTHING. :) Things I also enjoy are artwork and photography, cooking and baking, hiking, swimming, gaming, and just animals. I have a passion for animals- I think. I am always doing research and trying to find out more about my chins. I also hope to have horses someday.



Anyway, that's a little about my chins and me!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire