mardi 19 août 2014

A little update on the chins ^ . ^

Just thought I would make a little update for all of you. ^ . ^

Both of them are doing great!



Chilly still detests being held but he's sociable enough. I've been making more fleece liners and tube covers for both of them. He still wants nothing to do with Momo but I'm still hopeful that I can get them to be cage mates one day. He's started this new thing where he burrows into my shirt... It's the cutest thing♥ Nothing else has really happened with him. :]



Momo is more comfortable around me, as he tends to torpedo into my lap whenever I open the cage. XD He will soon have the entire CN, as I was restricting him to half of it for potty training purposes(which is finally going well XD). I've been making ledges and fleece so I could fill it up. It will still be a work in progress but at least he will have more room. :] He has a terrible habit of dumping his food, so I just ordered a bowl to hang on the side of the cage.



I actually made them some chinchilla cookies and they loved them! I wasn't sure how often I could give them to them though(they're made of mostly pellets and hay, with a bit of oats), so they haven't had many.



The cat finally stopped climbing up the cages. The most he does is watch them now... Can't complain about that. He never went after them, he just wanted to be on top of the cage. He can be such a pain, but I love him. XD



Here are some photos of Chilly, as well as his cage(won't show Momo's yet since it isn't finished).







Any tips on the cage would be awesome. ^ . ^



















Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire