dimanche 31 août 2014

Plastic, Crossbar or Too Small Wheel?

Hey,



Here in England its a bit hard to get a metal wheel that's a good size, and I think its the same with some othef countries. So I'm wondering, if you really had to get an exercise wheel for your chinchilla(s), would you choose a plastic, crossbar or a wheel that's too small (10 inch+)?



I personally would choose one that's a bit too small as plastic can be dangerous if digested and a chin could break their legs or tail on a crossbar one, so if it is a bit too small then while it would make it a bit difficult to run on they wouldn't really get hurt physically. I made this choice today because I've planned a space for a wheel but I couldn't find a suitable one, and I've just seen some 11 inch metal wheels on ebay.



What do you think?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire