lundi 25 août 2014

Hair Loss on Chinchilla's Tail

Hello, I have a year old male chinchilla. He has never had any problems and shares his home with his best friend who is the same age as him. But the other day I noticed a bit of his hair on his tail is completely gone. He is not behaving strange and doesn't have any signs of chewing at this tail. Where the hair is missing, to me looks fine..I don't know if it was a simple fur slip or something more. So any help would be appreciated especially if it is something of an infection so my other chinchilla doesn't get the same thing! Thank you guys!




Attached Images













File Type: jpg photo 1.jpg (157 Bytes)
File Type: jpg photo 2.jpg (157 Bytes)
File Type: jpg photo 3 (2).jpg (157 Bytes)






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire