mercredi 27 août 2014

Don't cry over spilt milk, but chin food, yes!

I cleaned my chin cage yesterday and realized I JUST had enough food to last them until the 1st, which is my payday.

My two rambunctious little girls usually NEVER mess with their food, but last night they went crazy (I had visitors that were cooing all over them yesterday, and I think they were still wound up from all of the excitement...) Anyway, They went nuts, knocking over everything in their cage. Nothing was left on the top and middle shelves, and all over the wire bottomed floor : the last of their food embedded in the bedding.

I was able to salvage some, but only enough to barely last the day.



I literally have no money to buy any food, my son was sick and, well, that was the last of my stash of cash.



Anyway, I need help!! I am not sure what to do for food for the poor things !!



I have oatmeal? Lots of hay... Baby food, that's about it :cry3: HELP!!!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire