mardi 19 août 2014

Chin Treats?

Does anyone have good chinchilla treats that they feed their chinchillas? I feed mine cheerios, only one a day, because the breeder told me that cheerios were the best treats for them. I am too afraid of buying the store treat mixes, as who knows where they were in the manufacturing company. I do buy woods from the store for them to chew on, and ledges and such.



I heard that if you make little quaker oat balls with water that is a good treat for them. Is this okay?



I also know that there are websites where you can buy handmade chinchilla wood treats and they all come from someone who does it through their home, or it is a small business. Does anyone know any websites like this? I love to spoil my chins, so any info would be appreciated! :)




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire