lundi 18 août 2014

Curious or scared luna

I just got a 1 year old hedgehog a couple weeks ago, she was seemingly not taken care of by her previous owners as her ears are tattered by mites, the breeder did sell her to me though as she is still friendly, although I do have one concern. Whenever I take Luna out of her cage she is in a constant running frenzy, she looks like she's running around trying to find a place to hide (she often chooses a pant leg or couch) I'm wondering if she's trying to hide from me or if she just needs more exercise. She has a wheel in her cage but she doesn't use it and is constantly in her hut, I'm also worried she's to scares to leave her hut to even eat or drink because it doesn't seem as if she does much of that. We haven't been bonded yet, but I try taking her out of her cage once or twice a day but she just won't calm down




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire