mardi 26 août 2014

Building my own cage interior

I bought my chin cage off of craigslist and I dont know what kind it is, but after doing more research I am not happy with it. I would have liked to build an entire new cage, however that will have to wait until I can afford it. So I've decided to redo the inside of the cage and build all my own interior stuff. I will be going to lowes and home depot to get the supplies needed in a couple weeks. I have a few questions to get me started. I have done research and I continue to research so I know what I will be getting myself into :)



1. What wood do I use to build the ledges, houses etc.??

2. How do I hang them to the cage? it is 1" bar spaced cage.

3. How do I clean all the poo off the ledges and stuff?



I am sure I'll have more questions as I start to build. Also if some of you could post pics of your cage setups so I can kind of get an idea of how I want to do this, would be greatly appreciated :) I am open to any extra info you can give me.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire