jeudi 28 août 2014

New chin with wet eye

Hi everyone, this is my first post here and I'm feeling rather desperate at this moment. I bought this chin one month ago who was born 2012 Nov. Within the first week arriving home, he developed constipation and I brought him to the vet to have that cured. But recently (since last Friday), I noticed one of his eyes got wet. The fur is wet. There might be a tiny teeny white goop at the corner of his eye and the corner might be a tiny teeny pink. But that's all. The eye is still bright, widely open. During recent days, it does not get better or worse.



He is fine in other aspects. He has strong interest in chewing toys and is able to destroy them pretty fast. He eats plenty of hay and water. When he is out playing, he still does wall surfing, exploring, and hopping. He is not losing weight (He lost some due to the constipation, but no further loss in at least two weeks). Based on these I think he is happy and not in pain. I'm guessing he has got eye infection or allergy?



I am going to take him to the vet if things do not get better in a few days. But I do know such problems can be very stubborn and sometimes even vets cannot cure them in a short time. So I'm looking for more ideas to at least give me more choices and more hope.



To be a little emotional, I feel so frustrated now. This is my first time to be a 'parent' and I feel overwhelmed when handling such health problems within a short time. Maybe I'm over anxious or maybe I'm still not careful enough. I also regret that in the past I never truly appreciated the gift of being healthy. Nevertheless, I will learn to be strong.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire