vendredi 22 août 2014

Not eating much and droopy tail

My 1 1/2 yeah old chinchilla hasn't been eating much the past 2 days, is almost always in his house, isn't curling his tail, and isn't as active as he normally would be. I can get him to eat some and I know he's drinking water and he'll also nibble at his poop and hay. He'll jump on top of his house sometimes and to his favorite sitting spot in his cage from time to time but most of the time it looks like he's trying to sleep. I've also had him outside of the cage to see what he does and he'll hop around and be his curious self but he isn't being as energetic as he normally would. His poop is also smaller and a lighter color then his normal poop would be. He'll let me pick him up and hold him for a little longer then he normally would. His eyes have that sparkle to them and as far as I can tell he hasn't broken anything. I'm just really worried about him and not too sure what to do. The only thing different I've done that I can think of is change his hay. He seems to be doing better a little more so then worse today. I also own a 6 year old chinchilla (in a separate cage) and he a seems to be fine.




Attached Images





File Type: jpg image.jpg (157 Bytes)






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire