dimanche 31 janvier 2016

Treats

Hello everyone

I was just wondering if anyone could suggest some good treats to give my chins, but more importantly, how often should I be giving them? I've been using raisins to help get them used to me and now they will jump straight into my hands and climb all over me. I know that in large quantities raisins can be really bad for them so I've been very wary about giving them too many, so can anyone suggest anything that I can give to them more frequently?

I've seen a lot of treats in the pet shops (things like yoghurt drops) but I've always thought they wouldn't be very good for them. I did try a pack of different flavoured dried leafs which have gone down well, but I don't know how often I should be giving them either as the packet doesn't say.

Thank you!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire