jeudi 14 janvier 2016

Intoducing/Boding 3 females

Hey gang, been doing a site search and have found out a lot of great info about my question. Just a tiny bit of background. I have two female chins in a HUGE home built cage you could fit a herd of cattle in. I have it separated down the middle and chin on each side. Reason? They both are very aggressive and will tear each other to shreds if they ever got together. Up till now its been fine and I haven't worried about it as I let them out separately to play. However the dynamic has changed. A friend called and said she had another friend that had a chin that needed rescuing. So I went and picked up the chin. Another female in really rough shape. She came with a huge 2 level cage. I have pretty much spoiled her rotten and am glad to say she has a light in her eyes now and is doing great. Glad to have her and she is a little honey. I would LOVE to get them all in one cage. Can I do the whisker cut and smoosh method with three female chins? What would be the best recommended method to get them all in one cage? Thanks in advance!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire