dimanche 10 janvier 2016

Anyone in the Salt Lake Area by the Humane Society?

Hi there! I went to visit the Humane Society of Utah yesterday and in their rodent section there were 4 chins! Joey, who is 8 and is very friendly (he came right up to me and let me pick him up), Pip and Dickens who are 2 (but they have to be sold together), and Paisley who is 4 I believe. She is very cute and friendly, but I guess she was abandoned. Shes missing around 3/4 of her tail, but I didn't ask why. Joey was my favorite out of all of them and I almost adopted him but I don't know if I can take on another chin. If there's anyone in this area who is looking to adopt please check them out! They do have a niceish setup, but I'd love to see them get out of there and into a home. :)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire