samedi 30 janvier 2016

New chin :D

It finally happened! I got my 2nd chin, in hopes for my 2 chins to become friends. She is quite timid, but that is expected because her owner told me she rescued her when a pet sitter left her outside! She was in desperate need of a bath and was super excited for one! My other chin the one i've had for about 2 1/2 years was so excited when she smelled another chin. It's funny the new one got used to the new cage and all, but my other chin is still trying to figure out whats going on! XD Her name is "Rosebud" Rose for short, or bud...can't decide haha! A few days ago I would never had thought I'd have 2 chins by the end of the week... But, hey im lovin it! :grouphug:

Praying for them to like each other!!!!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire