samedi 30 janvier 2016

Introduction of Mayah and some questions

Hello! I have a standard grey named Mayah. She is a mix of super sweet, a grumpy old fart and a trouble maker lol!
So a little bit about her
She came from a not so great home. She lived on plastic everything, no toys or chews, an awful brand of food, no playtime or human interaction, and rarely got a cage cleaning.
And now She LOVES to be pet and held (which I guess isnt normal for a chin?), but only when she isnt in a playful curious mood. She gets at least 30 mins of playtime a day. She is on oxbow gets dust baths and hay and is just a happy little girl with a HUGE personality. She is super smart and begs to get out cause she knows when its time, and she kisses on command for treats. She is about 5 years old now, I have owned her for 2. I had a baby beige chin once, and I tried for a YEAR to get them to live together, but Mayah just would not have her, she just likes her person and her dog and thats IT. So the baby girl went to a very good home with a couple that was looking for a young chin.

Anywho, her cage is pretty boring and dull, but I am a mama to many many pets and it is hard to get them all a perfect home, but after I do my 40gal terrerium, her cage is next on the list for a complete amazing remodel!

I have pics to share and a couple of questions as well :)

1. I have a list of safe woods for chinnies, and many of them are trees that I grow. Am I able to give her the twigs straight off the tree or does something need to be done to them first? They arent sprayed with ANYTHING.

2. What are good (preferably less expensive) online stores to shop for supplies at? Cause I think we all can agree that petstores dont exactly meet the chins needs....

Thats all I can think of for now, but I am sure more questions will pop up.
Now for the pics!






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire