lundi 25 janvier 2016

Only Bark for heavy chewer

I tried to do a search for my question but couldn't find anything or rather my queries found everything but the answer to my question, lol.

My chin likes to chew only the bark off chew sticks and such, then he leaves the rest of the stick to waste. He's putting a dent in my budget going through so many chew sticks every week. I leave them in his cage hoping he'll finish them off but mostly find them on the bottom of his cage all peed on.

He decimates anything chewable in a few seconds. I have a wooden house, lots of wooden ledges, a lava stone ledge, a long wooden cage edger, and a large toy with layers of wood and sticks. And about 5 chews sticks a day. Once the surface/bark is gone he's done with it.

Is there something chin-safe that is equivalent to bark that I can give him to chew on? Any ideas very appreciated!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire