lundi 4 janvier 2016

Chinchilla peeing outside cage

This problem is driving me insane.
So obviously chins pee. I have no problem with that. Its the fact that both my chinchillas choose to stick their bums up against the corners of the cage and pee outside the cage. The only place they pee is corners. I dont mind cleaning poo because I can just hoover it up but chin pee stains everything it hits!!!
The obvious solution is metal barriers or metal litter boxes with tall backs for each corner but living in the uk its hard to find some that a) are tall enough or b) are in the actual country (shipping usually doubles the price of the product).
Can anyone recommend a solution to this problem, or some metal litter pans/barriers in the uk or without high shipping prices?
Thanks


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire