samedi 30 janvier 2016

Hi!

Hello everyone! I'm Tanya :) I am excited to be part of a group with other chinnie parents! We got our babies,Gizmo and Willow, from someone who couldn't keep them where they were moving to. She got them from a pet store and didn't know exactly how old they are but guessed about 2 years old. I love them so much! I really never thought I would but from the very minute I held my baby Gizmo, I was in love! Gizmo is very sweet and well mannered. He loves to be petted and scratched under his chin. He will let me hold him, but get spooked easily. Willow on the other hand, is not so pleasantly behaved. He "barks" at anyone who comes near him and unless I have a pinch of oats in my hand, he just runs around like crazy trying to get away. I have stopped trying to pet him because i don't want to scare him to death, and because he's got a heck of a defense bite. Any advice about him is greatly appreciated! Again, I'm so happy to be here! Thanks for having me!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire