lundi 25 janvier 2016

chin seems angry after cage remodel?

So I bought a bunch of new fleece for my chins, they used to have liners but I switched them out to shavings about two years ago and just recently decided to go back. They also got a fleece tube, a house and a hammock each. They still have all of their old things too but one of my chins seems really aggravated by the change, he's biting at the bars and his bass pans, pulling up the liners and dragging his food bowl/wood house around and biting my hands if I open the cage even though he's never bitten me before. The other chinchilla is totally fine and normal. Is it possible that he hates the change? Will he get used to it? Should I just take some or all of the new stuff out? This might be a stupid question but just stressed out that he seems to hate his new stuff!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire