mardi 19 janvier 2016

Biting all of a sudden

So, my little guy is about 5 months old, and I've had him for probably around a month. At first he kind of nibbled just to see if I was edible, and everything was great! Just a few days ago he was nibbling more than normal, and trying to bite clothes and zippers a lot more than ever. I just got home from a trip of two days, but my boyfriend was here and took care of him and everything, and now when I went to go hold him he ran away, and when he did come up to my hand he bit me several times and all he wanted to do was get away from me, he was squirming and everything. So, I just sat next to the cage and put my arm in and I was reading to him, and all he was doing was chewing my sleeve and biting every part of my hand he could...so I took my hand out and closed the cage...he has plenty of food, hay, and he has a few things to chew on, but they're not hanging anymore, he chewed trough the wooden stuck they were all on. Sooo suggestions? New chin mom here!
Thanks in advanced!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire