mardi 19 janvier 2016

Wired polyp on Chin's genital

Last Friday night, I found out that my chinchilla's genital is turned purple, and he sucks it a lot. I think it might be the hair ring, So I hold him and checked for the hair ring. There is no obvious hair ring, but I do find some hair and removed it. After this, his genital is not as purple as before. But I find another issue, there is a wired polyp on his genital (I looked at the photo that I took before the hair ring check, he already have this wired polyp). Even after the hair ring check, he still suck his genital quite often (actually since I took him home, I found out that sometimes he such his genital), so I'm thinking if he suck his genital is trying to remove the polyp or what? Here are some pics of his genital and wired ployp.
Attachment 22453
Attachment 22451
Attachment 22452
Attachment 22454

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_7144.jpg (85.7 KB)
File Type: jpg IMG_7146.jpg (82.1 KB)
File Type: jpg IMG_7152.JPG (78.7 KB)
File Type: jpg IMG_7186.jpg (85.4 KB)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire