samedi 16 janvier 2016

Chinchilla Hair Loss

Hello Everyone, it's been awhile since I have been on and posted but j came on because I need some information.
My chinchilla has had fur loss for almost a year now.
I thought I was stress so I changed where he was in my house because he was in the basement and I thought that he was bored being down there so I moved him upstairs and it's still happening. I thought he was chewing at his hair because he is bored so I got custom ledges, tunnels, toys, etc, but it's still happening. Sometimes it seems like it's growing back but it never gets to where it should be. I did get him from PetSmart when I was in 7th grade so I don't know if it is bad genetics? Also I want to start bringing him to the vet because I got a job so I can now pay for the visits, but is there something the vet can do possibly? Like medication. I don't know if that is the best way, but if this happened to someone else and it's fixed please let me know what you did! I feel so bad for him.

Thanks
Marcus


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire