mercredi 21 octobre 2015

Soft Poop for a while

Hi I have 6 week old standard gray chins that lost their mother and moved to a new home about 2 weeks ago. They started having softer, wetter looking poop about a week and a half ago. I thought it was because I started them on goats milk because the mother had passed on but it's been about 5-6 days since I stopped and they still have soft poop. We were giving them some cheerios for treats but took that away also. I don't know what else to do. I took away their pellets 2 days ago also and am only giving them timothys hay. My questions are: Is this normal for kits to have soft poop from stress of a new environment? Did I do the right thing and stop the goats milk? (Because as of right now they aren't getting anything other than water and hay) How long before the poop should be back to normal if and when I get everything right?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire