dimanche 25 octobre 2015

5 year old male chin needs rehoming in Oregon

I'm hurt to do this but I lost my job two months ago and things have been really tight. While Ezio hasn't gone hungry or anything, I don't have time for him at all thanks to job hunting. Thankfully, I had just bought food and a hay and still have lots of wood for him. But when it comes time to buy more, I don't know if I can. He really needs a new cage but I will give you his cage - it's a feisty ferret cage. He'll also come with whatever food and dust I still have as well as his fleece stuff and a new set for the cage that I was saving. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I am in Salem Oregon. I am not charging anything, obviously. But I will ask that you meet me around here so I don't spend lots of gas.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire