lundi 19 octobre 2015

Can someone help?

Hi, I'm new to this forum and very glad I found it. We've had our Buster for about 5 years. He came from a home that couldn't keep him any longer, so I don't know how old he is. He has had teeth problems and the vet ground the back ones about 3 months ago. Vet gave us an antibiotic and pain medicine as well and critical care food.
He also had his penis hanging down. The vet couldn't see a hair ring and it still won't stay in. He recovered nicely until tonight I noticed more drooling and he
was drinking at his water bottle more than I've ever noticed. I think he is eating, but I am getting worried. I will take him to the vet if really necessary but would like to get some experienced chin owner advice!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire