samedi 10 octobre 2015

jumped off the banister onto stairs

While my chins were playing, I left to use the bathroom. I then realized tainga had escaped. While trying to direct her to go back to her room, she jumped through the bars of the banister and onto the stairs (a far drop). Thankfully, she seems to have landed on her feet and on a level part of the stairs. I looked her over, squeezing and watching her expressions and I'm not seeing any obvious injuries. She didn't want to roll in her dust which concerns me. She's eating. I thought she was babying her right arm, but now it seems she's using it normally, so I may have just been paranoid. The vets not in until 1 tomorrow. Should I bring her or just keep an eye on her? I've read chins can heal on their own if there's a sprain.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire