dimanche 4 octobre 2015

Chin's poop is soft

Hello,
I've had my chin for almost 3 months now. He's my first chin I've owned, so I'm still learning but we've been getting along great.

About 2 weeks ago, I came home one day and noticed that there was poop squished all over his cage. It was stuck to him as well, and caused quite the mess. I wasn't sure what caused it, but I quit giving him treats and kept an eye on him. He seemed to be doing okay, but today I went into his cage and noticed a large pile of soft poop that would get squished once again.

I've been feeding him a bag of Kaytee food (which I've read is not that great for them, and plan on switching once this bag is finished) and he has a supply of timothy hay. As far as treats go he'll get a cherrio or sunflower seed, or something of the sort. I haven't switched his food or changed anything, so I'm slightly puzzled as to why he's having issues now.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire