mercredi 28 octobre 2015

Male Chinchilla For Sale. OHIO

Male Chinchilla. Spent 2 years with two other male chinchillas, but now my second eldest chinchilla is attacking him for unknown reasons. The tip of his tail got nipped, he is fine but I am worried to put him with my second chinchilla. He was my first and he is super sweet. 2.5 years old. I am asking $75. I have a cage to come with him, but it's just a smaller starter cage. He is used to a big multi-level cage sharing it with one other chinchilla. He is also used to getting play time and running around my room for a couple hours a day. Located in Cleveland Ohio. Please respond asap. I hate to see him go, but he deserves a safe environment home.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Chintzy2.jpg (74.6 KB)
File Type: jpg Chintzy.jpg (67.6 KB)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire