samedi 24 octobre 2015

Prolapse question

So Ferdinand has not been doing well, he had a prolapse about a week ago and has been in and out of the vet since and has a follow up appointment tomorrow (it was supposed to be to take out his stitches that were put in because of the prolapse but he apparently decided to take care of that one himself, the punk)

But my question is, what can cause a prolapse? Also, the vet said one possible cause could be parasites (we didn't have any poop to test for it, so he's being treated just in case), so what can cause parasites and how easily can my other chinchilla get them or anything that could cause a prolapse? I've been keeping an eye on Chimney, my other chin, and he hasn't shown any abnormal behavior and he is in a separate cage, but just would like to know how concerned about him I should be as well.

Thank you, sorry it's sort of a convoluted set of questions!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire