mardi 20 octobre 2015

Need to Re-Home my girls -FN Included (Located in NE PA)

I am going to be moving to Europe, to live with my fiancee, early next year. However, I am not able to bring my three babies along (due to a no pet policy in our flat, and no space for them. Since our flat is tiny.) So I am looking for a new home for my three wonderful girls.

I am in north eastern PA. I will be giving my ferret nation cage, along with all my chin supplies. My chins are three girls, two are housed together but one is on her own. My little girl that is by herself I rescued some years back, and she came from an abusive home.

If interested in adopting my girls please send me a message and I will get back to you with any questions you might have about them.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire