jeudi 29 octobre 2015

I must be the only person who can't heat my cage correctly

I have had a hedge before and had heating issues. I am now getting one again and before I pick it up I wanted to run a set up to make sure everything was working and it would heat right.
I have done my research before and now and have the ceramic heat emitter. I have a tub that is 15 by 27. While I know this is right at meeting the criteria of space the hedges is a baby and I am planning on changing it out but need to practice on one. I have it going and I have the regulator set at like 77. It stays on constantly and won't turn off. I finally moved the little thermometer reader at the end of the regulator close to the bulb and it finally clicked off. This is a plastic tub and everyone else seems to have an open cage style that would be open to drafts and air and they can keep it heated. Why can't i?? I am so frustrated. I know some people keep their houses warmer and I know ours is pretty low like 69 67 so it will be harder but I should be able to reach the heat level needed. Should I get another CHE or....???? Please help!!!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire