mercredi 21 octobre 2015

Chinchilla questions

Hello I have a chinchilla i have had for about 5 months now and she will be 3 in december. I got her for free with everything when i got her and started to talk to people i had to change some things in her cage like the wire she was stepping on was bad the bedding was no good and the food bowls and water bowl they were useing was bad ideas so now she has a food bin for all food and a water bottle and also wood shavings on the bottom plus she has wood toys to chew and so many things to eat. They didnt play with her much or give her treats or anything so i got her to trust me and she now kisses me lets me pet her and so on. Any ways the other day i woke up and she wasnt her self and her eye was nasty and pasty and shut. I started warm compresses and then i got eye drops for her. I did that for 4 days till i could get her to a vet. So i wentto vet to find out she has pink eye he said so he gave me medicine for her mouth and gel for her eye. Her eye seems to be getter some what better but she isnt her self. She dont eat her hay any more really and she dont rally jump around and stuff she just isnt her and im still worried. Everyone says it takes time and she will be back to her self soon. But i miss her jumping around i miss her coming to me as soon as she sees me i miss how she took sticks and how much she ate all the time. So does anyone know how long pink eye lasts in a chinchilla at all. Her eye isnt that pink any more but its still not as bug as her other eye. The vet said her teeth are fine fur and stuff is good ears are good so thats great. She also started making a grinding noise with teeth when i hold her or when she seems mad is that normal. people tell me it might be her teeth but vet said there fine. Can anyone help me please I need someone who know a lot about chinchillas and has had many or still has many.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire