jeudi 15 octobre 2015

adopting chin from petsmart please help

Im adopting a chinchilla from Petsmart. He has been there for 8 months and recently the chin he was bonded with was adopted. The employee who I talked to said he has been depressed for the past month and it is very obvious when you see him as he has obvious signs of fur chewing. Here is my dilemma, since he is from Petsmart I have no way of knowing if he has any health problems and I want to take him to the vet for a wellness check but I am afraid after everything he has gone through to be immediately taken to the vet on top of entering into a new home might over stress him completely and cause him to stop eating or worse. So should I take him immediately or should I wait a week or so?

Also, I do have two other chins so if he does have any diseases how can I ensure they wont be spread to my other two boys?

Like obviously keep them apart entirely and don't allow them to share playtime together or anything like that but I mean like is having them in the same room dangerous and should I constantly wash my hands ect?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire