lundi 26 octobre 2015

Questions!

I am thinking about getting a chinchilla and have done a lot of research to be prepared. After all of that reading I have 3 questions:

1) Chinchilla's need a cooler temperature and am wondering if I put a chinchilla cage somewhat under a vent, how will the constant on and off of the air flow effect the chinchilla?

2) Do chinchilla's need to go to a vet regularly or get shots? Or do they normally just go to a vet if they are sick or something is wrong?

3) If I have a chinchilla play in the bathroom, as seems to be commonplace for them to run around, and I clean the bathroom with cleaning product but make sure its washed away or none of the surfaces are wet, will any possible cleaning residue effect the chinchilla? For example, if I clean the bathtub so there are no germs or bacteria that could effect the chinchilla, and after its clean and dried the chinchilla jumps in the tub to run around, would the chinchilla be effects at all or get sick? At what point can something be cleaned and dried and is then okay for a chinchilla to be around it?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire