vendredi 30 octobre 2015

Getting A Chinchilla soon.

Hello Everyone! This is my first formal post on here! :)
I am considering getting a chinchilla soon, first I have to make sure I have all the supplies, so far I have the cage and some dust bath, and bedding (I have a long way to go haha)
Anyways I had some questions that I couldn't find when researching about chinchilla care.

1) If I get a male, how often should I do hair ring checks?
2) Can a large guinea pig cage be used as a travel cage?/Should I travel with them.
3) What would I do with the chinchilla when cleaning their cage? Should I put it in a ball like I do with my hamster?
4) Lastly, can young chinchillas slip though 1 inch bars? I know i've seen videos of some of them slipping though 1/2 inch bars.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire