jeudi 22 octobre 2015

does this bother anyone else? My heart is broken.

I was browsing Instagram today when I found a post dedicated to a chinny who sadly just passed away. Was curious to see if the account had posted why, and to my luck they had. A DRESSER DRAWER FELL ON IT DURING PLAYTIME AND PARALYZED IT. this is not ok. Chinchillas are such curious and smart creatures and one of the first things I learned doing research before getting a chinchilla is that if you plan on having out of cage playtime the area needs to be a completely chin safe environment. I'm so sorry for the rant but I really didn't know where else to go. Please please please learn about these animals before taking one under your wing!
(See pics)

Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (11.1 KB)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire